The Secret of The 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
The 21 Day Sugar Detox program went viral when it first came out in the market; many were drawn to this program hoping for better health. Having a normal balance of sugar in the body is essential to anyone. The popularity behind this latest diet craze is probably the promise of losing weight faster while increasing energy and normalizing the sugar level. Having an elevated and an unbalance blood sugar level could lead to symptoms of depression, moodiness, irritability, lack of concentration, and a lot more negative effects. Aside from these unfavorable effects in the long run, the danger of having an imbalance sugar level in the blood could lead to a debilitating disease called diabetes.
Target Users of The 21 Day Sugar Detox
Millions of people are suffering from diabetes around the world that is why many took an interest in The 21 Day Sugar Detox program. This program also appeals to those who are conscious about gaining weight and those who want a short cut to a slimmer body. The 21 Day Sugar Detox diet program will definitely attract a lot of users. Those who have some blood sugar problem be it Diabetes type 1 or type 2, people with elevated blood sugar not necessarily diabetic and for those who are having high sugary foods in their regular diet. These people would want to try something new that can help them with their sugar problem. The 21 Day Sugar Detox program would also be helpful for those who want an easier way to get a slimmer body and get rid of fatty deposits faster. In general, The 21 Day Sugar Detox program will have a lot of followers all over who are desperate to get a normal blood sugar level and for those many overweight sufferers who are willing to try another diet program in order to lose weight.
Guidelines of The 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
The 21 Day Sugar Detox diet program has simple steps to follow and rules that are straight forward. That is why many were enticed to try this new diet program. The main idea is to get rid of all simple carbohydrates and all forms of sugar from your diet for twenty one straight days. Next is to avoid eating foods in the “avoid” list and consume foods only which are included in the “good” list for the duration of the twenty one day period. What’s interesting about this program is the provision that when in case you fail to religiously follow the above set of rules and you happen to eat a food from the “avoid” list you will have to start all over again and begin on day one. This last rule can be disappointing and could be discouraging for many since you have to restart the program again and begin a whole new cycle of the detox program.
Preparing Yourself for The 21 Day Sugar Detox
Like any restricted diet, you must have some preparation plan that will help you go through with this particular program. It is best to condition your mind first by channeling your thoughts to the positive aspects of this new diet plan. It is really setting a good mindset for the next 21 days to come. It is variable also to incorporate physical activity such as regular exercise in any form to condition your body and revs up your metabolism. Choose an exercise regimen that is enjoyable and very doable for you and have a commitment to do it routinely. By conditioning your mind and tuning up your body could make a lot of difference in making this diet program work for your own benefit. Remain positive and keep motivated.
The Ups and Downs of The 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
- The greatest benefit of this program is curing the addiction to harmful foods such as sugar. Controlling the urge to eat bad food is the key to success in following this program. By having a commitment to the rules of The 21 Day Sugar Detox you will surely end your harmful cravings for sugary foods.
- This unique sugar detox program is very easy to follow if you are very willing and motivated. Foods to avoid are being replaced by equally appealing foods that will replace your craving. The trick here is to replace the bad food with good ones.
- This program can drastically help you tame down your bad sugar cravings. Learning to control your bad habit of craving for sugary foods is essential to keep you healthy and always on the right track.
- There is a big possibility to fail and break your commitment to this program. Having to keep yourself on a restricted diet for the whole three weeks would seem to be discouraging. As this program clearly stated that if you fail you have to start back on day one. This rule could be a challenge and a hindrance to follow and get back to the detox diet plan.
- You may have the tendency to have some low awkward moments as you try to avoid the foods that you usually crave before. There might be some mental as well as physical manifestations on your part while you are trying to keep up with this program. You might feel so deprived in your mind and your body is responding to it by feeling weak and restless. This condition would manifest in the first few days while you are trying break from your usual diet of simple carbohydrates and sugary foods.
The 21 Day Sugar Detox: Final Verdict
The benefits of this sugar detox program are very rewarding. One great advantage of this program is to help you control your bad cravings for sugary foods and glucose filled carbohydrates. In the long term you will have the benefits of a good normal blood sugar level which is very essential to avoid many diseases such as diabetics. This program can also help you maintain a healthy weight and get rid of fats in your body. The only drawback is if you will be able to keep up with the program for twenty one straight days. If you have the proper mindset and great motivation that can keep you focused on your goal of having a healthy body then The 21 Day Sugar Detox program is definitely for you.